Start a new topic

International Students

  • As an international student, what should I do to obtain a work permit or Social Insurance Number (SIN) if I am offered an internship? 

This process is determined by your university. We recommend that you make an appointment with the University’s International Student Department before applying for internships.

  • What do I do if I have forgotten my SPOT login password? 

Contact support@placementspot.caor press the “Forgot my password” button and follow the instructions. 

Contact your faculty Career centre or COOP's office for details

1 person has this question
Login or Signup to post a comment