Start a new topic

Offers

• I had an interview and I want to know whether I will receive an offer. How long does it take to get an answer? 

If an offer is made, you will receive it no later than one week after the end of interview period.

• How will I know when the interviews take place?

Please check the notifications on the SPOT Platform or our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages. We will announce the starting and ending dates of the interview period.

• Will I be notified if I am not made an offer after the interview? 

We strongly recomand to check  notifications on our Plateform to well understand the procedures. We will not directly inform you if you were not assigned for a project.

• I had several interviews and have so far received one offer, but I would prefer to wait and see the other companies’ responses before I accept it. How long do I have to accept an offer? 

You are expected to either confirm or decline an internship offer within 48 hours of receiving it via email. We kindly ask you to check your Junk mail. The employer will consider that you have refused the offer if he has not received a response within 48 hours.

• Why did I receive a conditional offer? What is the difference between a conditional offer and a formal offer? 

When you receive a conditional offer, you have been selected for the internship, but are still subject to a security process. Once the company has successfully completed this process, you will receive a formal internship offer. So, if you receive and accept a conditional offer, your prompt attention to completing the security forms is necessary.

Login or Signup to post a comment